Advanced Feather Techniques (1 day) – £100 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Wednesday 13th March 2019
Wednesday 9th October 2019
This course is aimed at:
- This is a perfect course for those wanting to advance their feather knowledge having already attended the introduction or having had previous feather experience.
The course will involve:
- Demonstrations showing different ways of dying and preparing feathers.
- Practical skills showing how to create a wired feather vine enabling you to create a variety of trims ready to use on your hats.
- The skills needed to create suspended feather pieces.
- Tuition on creating a wired headband.
You will leave with:
- An understanding of different feather processes including burning, acid dying, spray dyeing and paintbrush dying.
- A wired feather vine.
- A simple headband with suspended feathers and the skills to create more.
- Information on suppliers and materials.