Advanced Open Blocking (1 day) £ 75 (excluding materials) – Level: Advanced
Saturday 23rd March 2019
Friday 10th May 2019
Friday 24th May 2019
Tuesday 4th June 2019
Wednesday 5th June 2019
Tuesday 25th June 2019
Thursday 12th September 2019
Friday 1st November 2019
Friday 8th November 2019
Friday 22nd November 2019
This course is aimed at:
- Advanced students who would like to spend time in the studio exploring the 100’s of blocks and creating designs of their own.
The course will involve:
Use of the following facilities during the workshop
- Use of over 150 blocks
- Use of French Flower tools and presses.
- Use of 5 steam blocking and ironing stations
- Use of feather cutting and shaping utensils
- Extensive range of millinery tools.
- Access to our collection of hats which can offer inspiration and ideas for your designs.
A tutor will be available to offer support and advice on different technique.
Students will need to bring their own materials with them.