Advanced Open Blocking (1 day) £ 75 (excluding materials) – Level: Advanced
Friday 16th November 2018
Friday 15th February 2019
Saturday 23rd March 2019
Friday 10th May 2019
Friday 24th May 2019
This course is aimed at:
- Advanced students who would like to spend time in the studio exploring the 100’s of blocks and creating designs of their own.
The course will involve:
Use of the following facilities during the workshop
- Use of over 150 blocks
- Use of French Flower tools and presses.
- Use of 5 steam blocking and ironing stations
- Use of feather cutting and shaping utensils
- Extensive range of millinery tools.
- Access to our collection of hats which can offer inspiration and ideas for your designs.
A tutor will be available to offer support and advice on different technique.
Students will need to bring their own materials with them.