Crinoline Techniques (1 day) – £100 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Friday 12th October 2018
Thursday 14th February 2019
This course is aimed at:
- Beginners/intermediate students or those wanting to explore the use of crinoline within their designs and trims.
The course will involve:
- Learning how to manipulate crinoline into different shapes and distressing crinoline to create different looks.
- Creating trims including, feathers, swirls, curls, free form shapes and bows.
- Looking at the different applications of crin including pleats and tubular crin ideas.
- Finishing the edges of the crinoline.
- The understanding of how you can cover the bases with crinoline as well as a range of technique ideas to try at home.
- You will leave with:
- A variety of sample trims in crin.
- A part/fully completed crin base.
- Lots of ideas and inspiration to make more crin designs.
- Information on suppliers and materials.