- Cold Bath Place, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG2 0PQ
- Day Courses run from 10am to 4pm. Please arrived from 9.45 for refreshments.
- A maximum of 6 students will be taken per course in order to give individual attention.
- Tea/coffee and biscuits are provided. Lunch can be either brought with you or ordered from the nearby deli.
What to bring…
- Bring along an apron, some enthusiasm and a love of hats!
- 1 day course – £100 inc materials *(except Fur felt trilby,leather orchids headband and Buntal Matts which have a surplus of £30) (Open blocking is £75 excluding materials)
- 2 day course – £195 inc materials **(Crown/Brim, Parisisal Straw Explored, Silk Albaca /Jinsin Explored and Leather Pillbox, silk albaca flowers, bias brim, veil brim with lace work which have a surplus of £30)
- Book 3 courses together and receive 5% discount
- We are able to offer individual tuition days at a rate of £250 per day, we can tailor the day to your specific requirements.
- We also offer group tuition including hen parties and we are able to arrange champagne, lunch, afternoon tea etc.. Please ask for more details.
- Know someone who loves hats? Buy them a course, we can provide beautifully gift wrapped vouchers.
How to book
- Please get in touch via email or call us to discuss your course booking and we would love to have a chat and help you decide on the right course for you, Jenny@jrmillinery.co.uk or 01423 816511
- Cheque payable to ‘Jenny Roberts Millinery,’Jenny Roberts Millinery, Cold Bath Place, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 OPQ
- Or bac’s payment referencing your name to sort code 53-50-21 A/C51383012, please follow up with confirmation of payment.
- Alternatively call 01423 816511 to pay using a debit card over the phone.
Bookings can only be confirmed on receipt of payment. (50% payment is required on booking the full amount is due a month before the course) Courses can only be refunded and amended at our discretion.
Please contact Jenny or Marie on Tel: 01423 816511
Beginners Millinery/Sinamay Pillbox Hat – (2 days) £195 (inc all materials) – Level: Beginners
Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th January 2020
Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th March 2020
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th June 2020
Wednesday 9th & Thursday 10th September 2020
Introduction to Feather Techniques (1 day) – £100 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Wednesday 15th January 2020
Tuesday 10th March 2020
Advanced Feather Techniques (1 day) – £100 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Thursday 16th January 2020
Wednesday 11th March 2020
Silk and Fabric Flower Making (2 day) – £195 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Thursday 12th & Friday 13th March 2020
Fur Felt Winter Trilby (1 day) – £130 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Fri 28th February 2020
Wool Felt Pillbox Hat (2 days) – £195 (inc all materials) – Level: Intermediate
Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th January 2020
Vintage Style Headpiece (2 day) – £195 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Wednesday 26th & Thursday 27th February 2020
Monday 29th & Tuesday 30th June 2020
Fabric Pillbox Hat (2 days) – £195 (inc all materials) – Level: Intermediate
Tuesday 4th & Wednesday 5th February 2020
Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th April 2020
Parisisal Straw Explored – (2 day) £225 (inc all materials) – Level: Intermediate
Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Thursday 19th & Friday 20th March 2020
Jinsin & Silk Abaca Explored (2 day) – £225 (inc all materials) – Level: Intermediate
Tuesday 3rd & Wednesday 4th March 2020
Tuesday 28th & Wednesday 29th April 2020
Advanced Crown & Brim Hat Blocking (2 day) – £225 (inc all materials) – Level: Advanced
Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th February 2020
Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd July 2020
NEW Leather Pillbox and Flower Techniques (2 day) – £225 (inc all materials) – Level: Intermediate
Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th January 2020
Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th March 2020
NEW Bias Brim Hat (2 day) – £225 (inc all materials) – Level: Advanced
Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th February 2020
NEW Leather Orchids and Healdbands with birdcage veil (1 day) -£130 (inc all materials) – Level: Advanced
Tuesday 28th January 2020
Wednesday 25th March 2020
NEW Painted Silk Albaca Flower and Headband (2 days) – £225 (inc all materials) – Level: Advanced
Thursday 13th & Friday 14th February 2020
Thursday 30th April & Fri 1st May 2020
NEW Buntal Mats Techniques Workshop £130 (inc all materials) – Level: Advanced
Monday 27th January 2020
Thursday 26th March 2020
NEW Thermoplastic Pillbox and Trims Workshop £225 (inc all materials) – Level: Advanced
Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th February 2020
Thursday 14th & Friday 15th May 2020
NEW NEW Silk Painted Flowers (2 day) – £195 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Wednesday 29th & Thursday 30th January 2020
Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th March 2020
Tuesday 12th & Wednesday 13th May 2020
NEW NEW Leather Camelia (1 day) – £195 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Thursday 6th February 2020
NEW NEW Silk Albaca Chrysanthemum (1 day) – £195 (inc all materials) – Level: All
Friday 7th February 2020